Meetings & Functions
Painter's Lodge is the premier meeting and conference destination in Campbell River for groups of ten to 200. It’s also Vancouver Island's best corporate retreat and team building resort. Clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to local offices have trusted us to create unforgettable meetings, incentives and retreats. Spend the morning in meetings and then reward your team with BC salmon fishing, golf, grizzly bear watching or a wildlife adventure tour in the afternoon.
Our completely redesigned meeting space and conference facilities feature floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking breathtaking Discovery Passage. Once we meet with you to determine your requirements, we'll design a tailored package that will meet your every requirement.
Everything you need to make your meeting a success is here. We'll organize a wide range of adventures onsite, professionally service your sessions, book your ground transportation and even your flights! From the big picture to the finer details, we manage every aspect of your meeting in one group rate.
Events at a Glance
- 3,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting space flooded with natural light
- Three legendary dining outlets, each overlooking spectacular Discovery Passage
- Outdoor group dining options
- Full service banquet and catering facilities
- Three distinctive venues
- Event planner onsite
- Wedding and meeting packages available
- Planning assistance for off-site group outings, recreational activities or teambuilding excursions
- Group rates for meeting or wedding guests staying at the hotel