April Point by Painter's
For guests who are willing to stay at April Point, we would like to remind you that April Point only opens a few room types in 2020.
- Guests have to check-in from Painter's Lodge Front Desk between 4:00pm - 9:00pm. Check-in Location is at
1625 McDonald Road, Campbell River BC V9W 4S5
- A damage deposit is required upon check-in.
- There is no house-keeping service during your stay.
- Our Dining room will remain closed in 2020.
- We are pet-friendly but we require you to register your pet with us prior to checking in with us.
- Smoking is prostrictly prohibited in all the rooms and all public areas of the resort.
- We temporarily suspend the resort shuttle service from Campbell River airports
- Travel between Painter’s Lodge and April Point will be at the cost of each guest
This roomy, three-bedroom house has one King bed in bedroom one and one Queen bed in bedroom two as well as single beds in bedroom three. The appealing hot tub on the sundeck is a comfortable spot to relax and take in the great views of the harbour and Discovery Passage. Amenities include three bathrooms, a full kitchen, a sofa bed, a fireplace, a BBQ grill, a washer/dryer and a two-piece powder room.
The Luxury Living Resort
APRIL POINT by Painter's
Tucked away in a pocket of pristine British Columbia lies April Point Resort & Spa. On the shores of Quadra Island, our vacation resort is surrounded by the waters of Discovery Passage and Gowlland Harbour, set against the backdrop of the majestic Coastal Mountains.
Experience serenity, charm, and wonder in our gardens, on a kayak, or from our restaurant deck that is perched right over the ocean. Find luxury in the great outdoors at our Spa. Or set your sights wilder on a whale watching tour, grizzly bear tour or fishing trip. At a resort where ocean views are everywhere, discover what it means to be present in a moment.