April Point Vacation Houses
We would like to remind you that April Point only opens four vacation houses in 2020.
- Room check-in location: Painter’s Lodge Resort Front Desk
- There is no house-keeping service during your stay.
- Our Dining room will remain closed in 2020.
- We temporarily suspend the resort shuttle service from Campbell River airports
- Travel between Painter’s Lodge and April Point will be at the cost of each guest
This roomy, three-bedroom house has one King bed in bedroom one and one Queen bed in bedroom two as well as single beds in bedroom three. The appealing hot tub on the sundeck is a comfortable spot to relax and take in the great views of the harbour and Discovery Passage. Amenities include three bathrooms, a full kitchen, a sofa bed, a fireplace, a BBQ grill, a washer/dryer and a two-piece powder room.
Tucked away in a pocket of pristine British Columbia lies April Point Resort & Spa. On the shores of Quadra Island, our vacation resort is surrounded by the waters of Discovery Passage and Gowlland Harbour, set against the backdrop of the majestic Coastal Mountains.
Experience serenity, charm, and wonder in our gardens, on a kayak, or from our restaurant deck that is perched right over the ocean. Find luxury in the great outdoors at our Spa. Or set your sights wilder on a whale watching tour, grizzly bear tour or fishing trip. At a resort where ocean views are everywhere, discover what it means to be present in a moment.