Full-service wedding package
Maximum 120 guests - $2,995 + applicable taxes (food and beverage not included)
• Outdoor ceremony overlooking the ocean; indoor function room for inclement weather.
• Bridal suite for the night before and night of the wedding.
• Welcoming bottle of champagne and strawberries on arrival.
• Sunday brunch for two (or a la carte breakfast) on the day after the wedding.
• Four ocean view rooms and one garden view room over the function room the night of the wedding.
• Ocean view banquet room for reception from 4 pm the day before until midnight the night of the wedding including: Tables, linens, chairs, glassware, cutlery, bartenders, servers, room set up and cleaning, cake service. (Any additional rental charges for items above and beyond our inventory are not included).
• Professional DJ. Painter’s Lodge reserves the right to select and book this service to ensure quality service.
• Receipt of all resort deliveries and gathering of all personal items for the wedding party.
• Your guests requiring accommodation at the resort will receive 10% off the published rate.
• Your guests can take advantage of a 10% discount on all pre-booked marine resort activities.
• On-site wedding coordinator offering personal service for your special day.
We are pleased to offer two complimentary upgrade packages based on your food & beverage purchase.
GOLD: based on a minimum $3,500* confirmed food & beverage purchase
• One additional guest room for the night of the wedding (based on availability).
• 15% discount on all pre-booked marine resort activities for wedding guests.
• Return visit on 1st anniversary including one night accommodation and dinner for two (based on availability).
• Sunday brunch or a la carte breakfast for four people the day after the wedding.
DIAMOND: based on a minimum $4,500* confirmed food & beverage purchase
• Two additional guest rooms for the night of the wedding (based on availability).
• 20% discount on all pre-booked marine resort activities for wedding guests.
• Return visit on 1st anniversary including two nights accommodation, one dinner for two and a $50 activity credit (based on availability).
• Sunday brunch or a la carte breakfast for eight people the day after the wedding.
*prices do not include taxes
• The Aveda Spa at April Point offers a complete spa menu for both the wedding party and wedding guests. Arrangements for services should be made directly with the spa.
• Sunset cruise for up to 22 guests – Travel the waters of the passage enjoying refreshments and the spectacular view.
• 4-hour guided salmon fishing tours – All equipment and catch care is included.
• 3-hour wildlife adventure tours – Set off in a zodiac accompanied by a marine guide to explore the wildlife and natural beauty of the Inside Passage.
Booking Procedure & Payment
• A payment of $1,000 + applicable taxes is required at the time of booking to guarantee your wedding arrangements. The balance of function space and accommodation payment is due six (6) months prior to the event. All function space and accommodation payments are non-refundable.
• All additional payments for food and beverage charges are due 21 days prior to the event. Incidental charges incurred on the day of the wedding (host bar, additional guests, etc.) can be paid at check-out.
• As dictated by provincial liquor and health regulations, all food and beverage consumed on the premises must be purchased through Painter’s Lodge.
• Please call Group Sales at 1-800-663-7090 to confirm your booking.
Marriage Commissioners: Visit www.vs.gov.bc.ca/marriage/for a list of marriage commissioners and additional information on marriage in British Columbia.