Are you disappointed that summer is coming to an end? Don’t be. There are still lots of opportunities to go on vacation, especially with Painter’s Lodge and April Point’s Fall Getaway Special. For just $139 per couple you can enjoy one night’s accommodation and a dinner for two. It’s available at Painter’s Lodge from September 3 to October 14, and at April Point from September 3 to September 22.
So what’s there to do in September and October? Lots! Here’s what’s happening at Painter’s Lodge and April Point this fall:
- Three Different Dining Locations: Whether you like fine dining or pub-style food, we’ve got something for you. At Painter’s Lodge you have your choice of Legends Dining Room or the Tyee Pub. April Point also features a dining room with an excellent ocean view and a sushi bar. With our free water taxi that travels between the two resorts you have wide variety of diner options. The choice is up to you.
- Fishing: There are still lots fish to be caught, and still some Tyees lurking in the pool. Head out in one of our Whalers for a chance to catch a variety of salmon species, or try your luck in the famous Tyee Pool in a row boat and see if you can catch a monster!
- Octoberfish Derby: Starting on September 23, Painter’s Lodge will host it's Octoberfish Derby. There will be daily and overall prizes, including a 3 day/2 night stay at Painter's Lodge for the biggest fish!
- Jazz at the Point: Don’t miss out on this special event. It runs every Tuesday until September 10 and features local jazz bands in the April Point Dining Room.
- Buck-A-Shuck Oysters: Every Thursday April Point hosts Buck-A-Shuck oysters. We have different oyster farmers on site every week shucking oysters fresh, just for you.
So what are you waiting for? Book your trip now and take advantage of this great deal while you can! I hope to see you this fall.
Catch you later,